Residential Property West Midlands DY9 £330-£360,000 UNSOLD, CONTACT AUCTIONEER FOR RESERVE PRICE/AVAILABILITY STATUS
Auction date: Tue, 28/02/2017 - 11:00
An excellent refurbishment and renovation opportunity comprising a period built, semi-detached house of three-storey brick construction, surmounted by a pitched slate clad roof and providing extensive and well laid out accommodation, including three reception rooms, six bedrooms and off-road car parking.The property is a fine example of a Victorian family home with large light rooms, tall ceilings and deep skirting boards and is ripe for a sympathetic renovation having been largely untouched over the years and retaining many original character features
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.