Residential Property Norfolk NR31 £40,000 - £45,000
Auction date: Wed, 13/02/2019 - 11:00
This one bedroom ground floor flat is situated in a convenient location close to local amenities and within walking distance of the town centre. The property has gas central heating and is double glazed. It was previously let at £420pcm (£5,040pa) and is now to be sold with vacant possession. This is an ideal high yielding investment opportunity or first time purchase.
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.