Residential for Improvement Norfolk NR9 £195,000 UNSOLD, CONTACT AUCTIONEER FOR RESERVE PRICE/AVAILABILITY STATUS
Auction date: Wed, 13/02/2019 - 11:00
This delightful two bedroom detached cottage occupies a large plot of 0.95 acre stms. The property was previously let at £625 pcm (£7,500 pa) and is now to be sold with vacant possession. Benefits from oil fired central heating and is double glazed. It now requires some improvement to realise its full potential. The large plot allows for the property to be extended subject to the necessary consents.
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.