Residential for Improvement County Durham DH9 £39,950+
Auction date: Mon, 30/01/2017 - 18:00
A stone built mid-terraced house with two bedrooms which requires refurbishment and is available with no onward chain. The house has uPVC double glazing and gas central heating via combi boiler (not tested) with accommodation comprising: entrance lobby, living room, dining room (no window), kitchen with part corrugated plastic roof and a ground floor bathroom, to the first floor there is a small landing and there are two bedrooms. There is a small rear yard with three attached outhouses.
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.