Residential for Improvement Cheshire SK11 £25,000
Auction date: Fri, 24/02/2017 - 12:00
This end of terrace property, although benefitting from double glazing and gas central heating system (not tested), is in need of updating and modernisation throughout. A structural survey has not been carried out on the property but there is evidence of some movement to the rear. The house is arranged as a one bedroom unit although intending purchasers may wish to reconfigure the accommodation, subject to obtaining any necessary consent that may be required. The property is sold with full vacant possession. Ideal for investment.
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.