Redevelopment Opportunity London E1W £600,000
Auction date: Tue, 13/12/2016 - 11:00
An unusual and interesting basement with exposed brickwork and vaulted ceilings. Mostly open plan arranged as two parts either side of the staircase access, the total floor area is approximately 5,597 sq ft (520 sq m). There is also an underground car parking space. Planning permission has been granted for change of use from storage to office use including installation of windows into existing light well. The premises may have potential for alternative uses subject to the necessary consents. Ideal for investment.
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.