Land Auction Norfolk NR31 £35,000 - £45,000
Auction date: Wed, 02/11/2022 - 15:00
This comprises a block of mature woodland, being part of Hill Wood and was formerly an old gravel pit, last used over 120 years ago. The woodland principally comprises mature oak and sycamore with a scattering of holly and other shrubs. The boundaries whilst internally unfenced are marked by a bund to three sides with post and wire fencing to the roadside. There is no direct vehicular access to the property. There is however a pull in on the roadside verge
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.