Commercial Property Staffordshire WV11 £refer
Auction date: Thu, 23/02/2017 - 11:00
The property comprises a spacious detached public house, of brick construction with a pitched slate roof and currently configured to provide two principle trading areas. There is a public bar and lounge bar/restaurant, the latter being in two sections. There is a central bar servery, whilst off an inner hallway are the ladies, gents and disabled WC facilities.The public bar is arranged on split levels being heavily beamed and having part exposed antique brick walls. There is a feature fireplace having exposed antique brick chimney breast with raised hearth and a bar servery. The trading areas interconnect via an external hallway or alternatively both have their own separate external entrances. There is a catering kitchen with a walk-in dry store/preparation room beyond
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.