Commercial Investment Norfolk NR3 £110-£130,000
Auction date: Wed, 15/02/2017 - 11:00
Freehold retail premises 123.7sq/m (1,331sq/ft) with additional ground rent income from two flats This is an end terrace two storey building. On the ground floor is a prominent shop with extensive window frontage. It is let, on a ten year lease with effect from 1st January 2017 at a current passing rent of £13,200pa, rising in 2022 to £14,400. Above the flat on the first floor are two flats subject to a 125 year lease with effect from 1998 (106 years remaining). The ground rent is believed to be £50pa per flat, increasing by £25 every twenty-five years.
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.